simple description:Plastic Dehumidifying dryer Especially suitable for engineering plastic materials with strong moisture absorption. Such as PA, PET, PC, PBT, etc., among which optical-grade GCD-OP models can be used in the manufacturing process of optical-grade products such as lenses, LCD light guide plates, optical discs, etc., under ideal conditions the lowest dew point can reach -40℃ .
Plastic Dehumidifying dryer,Hopper dryer,Plastic PET dryers 1. Use uniformly dispersed high-performance hot air diffusion device to keep the plastic drying temperature uniform and improve drying efficiency. 2. The special curved design of the hot air tube can avoid the accumulation of dust on the bottom of the electric heating tube to cause burning. 3. The proportional deviation indicating temperature controller is used to accurately control the temperature. 4. With overheating protection device, it can reduce accidents caused by man-made or mechanical failure. 5. The appearance is novel and bright.
Base installation size（cm）
net weight （kg）
Note: ①The capacity of the dryer is based on the quality of the nylon 6 granular raw materials; ②The size of NHD-1000 and 1500 includes the size of the support tripod; ③The voltage specification of the machine is: 3Φ, 380V, 50Hz.
Plastic PET Particle dryer Equipment principle
1. Adopt a high-performance hot air diffusion device that evenly disperses hot air to keep the plastic drying temperature uniform and increase drying efficiency. 2. The special hot air elbow design can avoid the accumulation of dust on the bottom of the electric heating tube and cause burning.
3. All kinds of dehumidification dryer models can provide preheating timing device, microcomputer control, and double-layer insulation barrel selection. 4. The material barrel and internal parts are all made of stainless steel, and the material barrel is separated from the bottom, which is convenient for material cleaning and rapid material change. 5. The proportional deviation indicating temperature controller is used to accurately control the temperature. 6. There are double overheating protection devices, which can reduce accidents caused by man-made or mechanical failures. 7, 0-99 hours timed automatic startup, providing intermittent drying method to achieve the purpose of power saving. can dry to a moisture content below 0.02%, and solves the shortcomings of poor transparency, sprue sticking, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress, and insufficient product physical strength.
Dehumidification and drying feeding equipment series are composed of: non-heat dehumidification dryer, heat preservation type drying barrel and all stainless steel suction machine. The suction machine can transport the raw materials from the drying barrel to the forming machine, and can also transport the raw materials from the storage barrel to the drying barrel. According to customer needs, a kind of raw material can be delivered to two molding machines, vacuum motors and safety filter dust collectors are installed inside the machine. According to the production needs of different products, we can provide a powder-removing suction machine to separate the powder in the raw material and capture it. This device has a compact structure and is suitable for the production of precision injection products using engineering plastics such as connectors, precision gears, mobile phone communications, digital cameras and product size requirements, so that the moisture content of the raw materials after wet and dry is low and stable, which can meet strict requirements Technical and quality requirements.
Most engineering plastics are hygroscopic. When the plastic is taken out from the moisture-proof sealed packaging bag and exposed to the atmosphere, it will begin to absorb moisture from the atmosphere.
If it is a conventional hot-air barrel dryer, it is Humid external air can dry the plastic, so it cannot prevent the plastic from continuing to absorb moisture.
1. The internal circulation of the dehumidifier: through the operation of the compressor → discharge high-temperature and high-pressure gas through the exhaust port → enter the condenser for cooling → become a low-temperature and high-pressure gas → pass through the capillary tube → become a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid → evaporate and suck through the evaporator Heat → until the compressor becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure gas. So it goes back and forth.
2. The external circulation of the dehumidifier: under normal startup → through the operation of the fan → moist air is sucked in from the air inlet → passes through the evaporator → the evaporator absorbs the moisture in the air on the aluminum sheet → becomes dry air → Pass through the condenser to dissipate heat → blow out from the air outlet.
Plastic PET pellet material dryer application
Since most engineering plastics are hygroscopic, coupled with the influence of weather and regional climate, it is easy to cause the plastic pellets to be excessively wet and fail to achieve the molding effect. In addition, the plastic raw materials are different in the previous granulation process, so the air moisture content and hygroscopicity are also different. Therefore, when molding, it is easy to produce bubbles, silver bars, poor transparency, cracks, and poor stability, which seriously affect product quality. The air pipeline of the desiccant dryer adopts a closed circulation system, which can not be affected by the external weather. The material can be dried well in dry weather or wet weather, without reversing moisture, and the product quality is high. The desiccant dryer first draws the air in the environment to remove the moisture in the air under low dew point, and then heats the dried air into one or more standard drying hoppers, which can improve the drying efficiency and shorten the drying time. If a traditional hot air blower uses moisture with external air to dry the material, it is difficult to achieve the drying effect. In addition, when the plastic is taken out of the moisture-proof sealed packaging bag and exposed to the atmosphere, it will begin to absorb moisture from the atmosphere. Traditional hot air blowers cannot prevent the plastic from continuing to absorb moisture, and the drying effect is poor. Especially suitable for engineering plastic materials with strong moisture absorption. Such as PA, PET, PC, PBT, etc., among which optical-grade GCD-OP models can be used in the manufacturing process of optical-grade products such as lenses, LCD light guide plates, optical discs, etc., under ideal conditions the lowest dew point can reach -40℃ . With the widespread use of engineering plastics, Dehumidifying dryers have gradually replaced traditional hot air dryers.
This is a device used to dehumidifying plastic resin to achieve drying. For example,
PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE.HDEPE,LDPE black3%,PE.HDEPE.LDPE black40%,PEEK,PE(1),
Dehumidifier dryerand other plastic resins must be dehumidified and dried during the production process to improve the quality of the finished product.
Plastic PET pellet dryer series are mainly designed for high-efficiency dehumidification of engineering plastics with strong hygroscopicity. Using the honeycomb runner with ceramic fiber as the base material, which represents the highest technological achievements of today, as the core component, the dry air provided can easily reach -40℃ dew point, and ideally it can reach -50℃ or even lower dew point , And the dew point temperature is stable, ensuring the high quality and stability of the molded plastic products. The whole series adopts P.LD. temperature control system as standard equipment; also provides PLC control with LCD touch-sensitive human-machine interface and can monitor the dehumidification effect of the machine Dew point meter is optional, the maximum drying air volume of this product can reach 3000m3/hr. The plastic before molding must be dried to an orientation ratio of less than 0.02%, which is completely bad, sprue adhesion, burrs, bubbles, silver bars, flow marks, cracks, dimensional stability and internal stress. Product defects (for example, insufficient physical properties and strength) are caused by sufficient dehumidification of the plastic before molding. Especially for PET, PBT, PA, PC and other high water absorption plastics, drying equipment with an ultra-low dew point of -40°C is required.
Plastic PET Granule dryer, can be dried to a volume ratio of less than 0.02%, which solves the shortcomings of short circuit, gate adhesion, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress and insufficient physical strength of the product. There are a lot more.
Mainly used in plastic products, automobiles, optical discs, experiments, communications, optics, etc.; the rotary honeycomb can reach a low dew point of zero bai for dehumidification and drying at -40°C. In the case of enhanced configuration, the dehumidification dew point can be as high as -50°C. It is a choice for high-precision industries.
Plastic PET Granule dryer Precautions
Maintenance and maintenance of Plastic Dehumidifying dryer,hopper desiccant dryer: (1) Ensure that the hot air is clean. (2) Measures should be taken to prevent coke dust and avoid backflow of hot air. (3) Plastic PET dryers For viscous materials, measures should be taken to minimize wall sticking. (4) The exhaust air temperature is not allowed to exceed the requirements to ensure product quality and safety. (5) During the drying process of the material, all parts of the equipment in contact with the material must be easy to clean and sterilize.Plastic Dehumidifing dryer (6) In order to improve the solubility, instant solubility, and dry products, they should be continuously discharged from the drying chamber quickly and packaged after cooling. (1) Ensure that the hot air is clean.
(2) Measures should be taken to prevent coke dust and avoid backflow of hot air.
(3) During the drying process of the material, all parts of the equipment in contact with the material must be cleaned and disinfected.
(4) For viscous materials, measures should be taken to minimize sticking.
(5) In order to improve the solubility, instant solubility, and dry products, they should be continuously discharged from the drying chamber quickly and packaged after cooling.
(6) The exhaust air temperature is allowed to exceed the requirements to ensure product quality and safety.