ABS-Dehumidifying dryer Dehumidification and drying part: The hot and humid air coming back from the drying barrel is cooled and blown into the honeycomb runner. The moisture in the air is adsorbed by the runner and then desorbed by the regenerated heated air. The two airflows act on the runner at the same time, and with the rotation of the runner, the moisture in the air is continuously adsorbed and desorbed by the regeneration air to be discharged, forming stable low dew point air, which is heated to The drying temperature of the plastic is blown into the drying barrel to form a closed cycle to dry the raw materials.
Suction part: Suction is sucked into the dry bucket from the storage bucket or other storage silo container. When the reed switch of the vacuum hopper detects that there is no material, the suction motor runs to generate a vacuum in the vacuum hopper. The raw materials in the storage bucket are sucked into the vacuum hopper due to the air pressure difference. When the suction time is completed, the suction motor stops running, and the raw materials fall into the drying bucket due to their own weight. The dried raw materials are drawn from the drying material barrel to the electric eye hopper installed in the plastic molding machine. can dry to a moisture content below 0.02%, and solves the shortcomings of poor transparency, sprue sticking, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress, and insufficient product physical strength.
Dehumidification and drying feeding equipment series are composed of: non-heat dehumidification dryer, heat preservation type drying barrel and all stainless steel suction machine. The suction machine can transport the raw materials from the drying barrel to the forming machine, and can also transport the raw materials from the storage barrel to the drying barrel. According to customer needs, a kind of raw material can be delivered to two molding machines, vacuum motors and safety filter dust collectors are installed inside the machine. According to the production needs of different products, we can provide a powder-removing suction machine to separate the powder in the raw material and capture it. This device has a compact structure and is suitable for the production of precision injection products using engineering plastics such as connectors, precision gears, mobile phone communications, digital cameras and product size requirements, so that the moisture content of the raw materials after wet and dry is low and stable, which can meet strict requirements Technical and quality requirements.
Most engineering plastics are hygroscopic. When the plastic is taken out from the moisture-proof sealed packaging bag and exposed to the atmosphere, it will begin to absorb moisture from the atmosphere.
If it is a conventional hot-air barrel dryer, it is Humid external air can dry the plastic, so it cannot prevent the plastic from continuing to absorb moisture.
1. ABS injection molding dryer The internal circulation of the dehumidifier: through the operation of the compressor → discharge high-temperature and high-pressure gas through the exhaust port → enter the condenser for cooling → become a low-temperature and high-pressure gas → pass through the capillary tube → become a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid → evaporate and suck through the evaporator Heat → until the compressor becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure gas. So it goes back and forth.
2. ABS injection molding dryer The external circulation of the dehumidifier: under normal startup → through the operation of the fan → moist air is sucked in from the air inlet → passes through the evaporator → the evaporator absorbs the moisture in the air on the aluminum sheet → becomes dry air → Pass through the condenser to dissipate heat → blow out from the air outlet.
ABS injection molding dryer ABS-Dehumidifying dryer 1.ABS dehumidification, drying and feeding combinations are all equipped with honeycomb runners, which can obtain stable and stable first dew point dry air. The shape is divided into two types: semi-open and fully sealed; 2. Suitable for factory plastic materials with strong hygroscopicity such as PA, PC, PBT, PRT, etc.;
3. It integrates three functions of dehumidification, drying and two-stage feeding, and can choose three-stage feeding function; 4. The heat preservation type drying barrel adopts the design of lower blowing pipe and is equipped with a cyclone exhaust device to prevent heat loss, ensure temperature and improve drying efficiency; 5. All machines are equipped with a feeding system with closed loops to prevent the dried raw materials from being damp again due to contact with outside air; 6. This series of dehumidification system adopts double cooler structure to ensure lower return air temperature and dew point; 7. The feeding system is equipped with a shutoff valve to ensure that there is no residual raw material in the material pipe; 8. The machine is equipped with microcomputer control as standard equipment, and PLC control and LCD touch man-machine interface can be purchased, the operation is centralized and convenient, and the whole machine can be controlled to run automatically; 9. Optional dew point meter to monitor the dew point at any time. ABS injection molding dryerWith the widespread use of engineering plastics, Dehumidifying dryers have gradually replaced traditional hot air dryers.
This is a device used to dehumidifying plastic resin to achieve drying. For example,
PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE.HDEPE,LDPE black3%,PE.HDEPE.LDPE black40%,PEEK,PE(1),
Dehumidifier dryerand other plastic resins must be dehumidified and dried during the production process to improve the quality of the finished product. plastic dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
ABS injection molding dryer series are mainly designed for high-efficiency dehumidification of engineering plastics with strong hygroscopicity. Using the honeycomb runner with ceramic fiber as the base material, which represents the highest technological achievements of today, as the core component, the dry air provided can easily reach -40℃ dew point, and ideally it can reach -50℃ or even lower dew point , And the dew point temperature is stable, ensuring the high quality and stability of the molded plastic products. The whole series adopts P.LD. temperature control system as standard equipment; also provides PLC control with LCD touch-sensitive human-machine interface and can monitor the dehumidification effect of the machine Dew point meter is optional, the maximum drying air volume of this product can reach 3000m3/hr. The plastic before molding must be dried to an orientation ratio of less than 0.02%, which is completely bad, sprue adhesion, burrs, bubbles, silver bars, flow marks, cracks, dimensional stability and internal stress. Product defects (for example, insufficient physical properties and strength) are caused by sufficient dehumidification of the plastic before molding. Especially for PET, PBT, PA, PC and other high water absorption plastics, drying equipment with an ultra-low dew point of -40°C is required.
ABS injection molding dryer can be dried to a volume ratio of less than 0.02%, which solves the shortcomings of short circuit, gate adhesion, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress and insufficient physical strength of the product. There are a lot more.
Mainly used in plastic products, automobiles, optical discs, experiments, communications, optics, etc.; the rotary honeycomb can reach a low dew point of zero bai for dehumidification and drying at -40°C. In the case of enhanced configuration, the dehumidification dew point can be as high as -50°C. It is a choice for high-precision industries.
ABS-Dehumidifying dryer 9 reasons why the desiccant dryer cannot dry materials normally: (1) The waste heat flue gas whose temperature is less than 350℃ can not be used as the heat source to dry materials; (2) The phenomenon that the particle size of the material becomes larger during the drying process cannot be solved, which greatly affects the material effect. (3) Common problems such as large heat loss, low thermal efficiency, high coal consumption, difficulty in controlling the moisture in the discharged material, and low relative output; (4) Can not adapt to the drying of materials containing crystal water (such as the drying of dihydrate gypsum into hemihydrate gypsum), and cannot adapt to the drying of high moisture materials; (5) The dryer system does not use an automatic microcomputer detection and control system, and can not accurately control the material, wind, coal, etc. in time, which causes the drying system to fail to function. (6) The air filter in the dehumidifier dryer is blocked, which leads to poor ventilation. It is difficult for the indoor humid air to flow through the evaporator in large quantities, which affects the dehumidification effect of the dehumidifier. At this time, it is necessary to check and clean the air. Filter, wait until it is dry before reinstalling it. (7) There are obstacles blocking the air outlet of the desiccant dryer, which affects the air flow, thereby reducing the dehumidification effect. At this time, it is necessary to remove the obstacles at the air outlet of the dehumidifier or move the position of the desiccant dryer to ensure the desiccant dryer Work in a good environment to achieve a drying effect. (8) Insufficient refrigerant in the dehumidifier dryer will directly lead to insufficient cooling capacity and reduce the dehumidification effect. At this time, it is necessary to supplement the refrigerant to increase the cooling capacity of the dehumidifier. (9) The humidity setting of the dehumidifier dryer, because most dehumidifiers are controlled automatically. If you find that the dehumidifier is not effective and often stops working, you can check the humidity setting. It may be the set humidity Too high, resulting in unsatisfactory dehumidification, just adjust the humidity value.
ABS injection molding dryer operation process guide:
1. ABS injection molding dryer Purpose
Properly operate and maintain the Dehumidifying dryer and standardize the operation of the ABS injection molding dryer to ensure the baking quality of raw materials, increase the service life of the machine, and protect the safety of operators.
2. ABS injection molding dryer Scope It is applicable to the operation of all desiccant dryers in our factory.
3. Definition None
4. Operational Responsibilities The feeder in the injection molding department uses the dehumidifier and dryer correctly in accordance with this operating instruction to protect the dehumidifier from damage and normal operation, and ensure that the machine is clean and tidy.
5. ABS injection molding dryer Content
5. 1 Put all the current disconnect switches in the control box to the "ON" position, press the RUN/STOP key on the control panel, the indicator light will light up to start operation, and press RUN/STOP again during operation. ] Key, the indicator light flashes slowly, cooling operation, it will shut down after 5 minutes of operation.
5. 2 Setting of drying temperature: Press the mode switch【MOKE CHANGE】key twice, at this time the drying temperature setting display shows the symbol of C unit, press
5. 3 One-time conveying operation: press the LOADRI RUN/STOP] key of conveying 1 and the material is sent from the storage bin to the drying barrel. At this time, the indicator light flashes quickly, and when conveying 1 is pressed again, the operation will start. /Stop【LOADRI RUN/STOP】key,ABS injection molding dryer the indicator light flashes slowly until it stops, when the indicator light does not flash, it means that the bucket is full.
5. 4 Secondary conveying material operation: press the LOADRI RUN/STOP button of conveying 2 to send the material from the drying barrel to the machine storage hopper. At this time, the indicator light flashes quickly ABS injection molding dryer. When conveying 2 is pressed again Run/stop] LOADRI RUN/STOP] key, the indicator light flashes slowly until it stops, when the indicator light does not flash, it means that the bucket is full.
5. 5 The three-time conveying operation is the same as the second-time feeding operation mode, but the key is the conveying 3 run/stop]LOADRI step RUN/STOP] key.
5. 6 When Dehumidifying dryer is automatically operated to transport materials from the storage box to the drying cylinder and from the drying cylinder to the hopper of the forming machine, the conveying must be opened first
5. 8 Maintenance and maintenance of desiccant dryer:
5.8.1 ABS injection molding dryer delivery 1-3 Filters and dryer filters must be cleaned once every shift.
5.8.2 When the machine is maintained and repaired, all current switches in the control box must be set to the "OFF" position.
5.8.3 The material in the ABS injection molding dryer can only be used by the random molding machine (except for special circumstances).
5.8.4 When conveying 2 (transporting 3) is in operation, pay attention to opening the drying cylinder unloading valve about half to prevent the remaining material in the conveying pipe from blocking the conveying pipe and affecting feeding when the conveying 2 (conveying 3) stops.
5.8.5 The machine will generate high temperature during operation. Please take care to prevent burns. Do not touch the operation panel with wet hands, otherwise electric shock may occur. Note: The PET material of Hexing Parts must be produced with this machine, and other materials must be produced with a dehumidifying dryer according to the physical property table.
6. Reference file "Dehumidifying dryer operation manual"
7. Relevant records Dehumidifying dryer drying material record sheet Dehumidifying dryer maintenance check sheet
Practice has proved that reducing the dew point of the drying wind to below -40°C while controlling the du heat to blow over the surface of the wet plastic particles can reduce the moisture content of it to below 0.02% before molding. The ABS injection molding dryer is used The air is fully dehumidified and heated in a closed circulation system, and the dry air quickly completely separates the moisture in the plastic particles to achieve the effect of dehumidification and drying.
So, do users know when they cannot use the machine?
Under what circumstances cannot be used ABS injection molding dryer:
1. ABS injection molding dryer,dehumidifier dryer There is a damaged line;
2. ABS injection molding dryer To prevent electric shock, do not run the machine on a wet floor or after the machine is exposed to rain;
3.ABS injection molding dryer If the machine is damaged or disassembled, it should not be overhauled and installed by professional maintenance personnel;
4. During the operation of the machine, at least 1m of surrounding space is required. Please protect this device and flammable materials at least 3m away;
5.ABS injection molding dryer Avoid vibration and magnetic influence in the work area.
6.ABS injection molding dryer When the ambient temperature is lower than 15℃, the water droplets attached to the surface of the evaporator will freeze to weaken the effect of the dehumidifier. If the ambient temperature exceeds 40℃, the pressure in the system will increase and the compressor will be overloaded. The protector should cut off the circuit, otherwise the compressor motor will be damaged. So the best temperature range of dehumidifier is 15℃～40℃. If the humidity in the air is below 30%, it will be too dry and uncomfortable, so a reliable humidity controller will control it to maintain the range of 50% to 60%. When using, close the doors and windows as much as possible, so that the indoor dehumidification effect is good.
The body of the desiccant dryer must be placed flat, not tilted or turned sideways, to avoid machine failure or abnormal noise.
7. The water storage in the Dehumidifying dryer is too full. In order to avoid overflowing and contaminating the ground, when the machine body must be moved during operation, please unplug the power cord first, and then pour out the water in the water storage bucket. Clean the air filter regularly (about once every two weeks) to maintain the dehumidification and dust removal efficiency and life of the machine. Clean the air filter and wash it with water below 40℃; it is better to clean it with detergent. After washing off the dust, rinse it with water, dry it and put it back into the body.
8.ABS injection molding dryer When cleaning the body, wipe it lightly with a damp cloth; avoid directly splashing water for cleaning, so as not to damage the electrical insulation. Adhesives on the surface of the body can be cleaned with soap and water. Avoid spraying with gasoline, petroleum spirit, solvents or spray insecticides to avoid peeling paint or discoloration. Do not use thin rods or iron wires to dig out the inside of the machine to avoid malfunction or danger. Please unplug the power cord to maintain the life of the machine when it is out of power, not used for a long time, or when traveling!
Precautions when using ABS injection molding dryer:
First, please carry out electrical construction in accordance with the "Electrical Equipment Standards", "Inside Wiring Regulations" and this operating manual.
Second, please do not use power sources other than those specified. plastic dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
Third, please complete the specified grounding works. (Yellow power cord)
Fourth, please fasten the connectors and connection terminals of the machine body and measuring instrument wires.
Fifth, the power supply must be cut off before the line inspection, and the voltage must be measured with a multimeter after 10 minutes to ensure safety before proceeding with the inspection.
Sixth, do not open the control box door at will during the power-on process.
Seventh, do not touch the machine body, control unit, and other accessories with wet hands.
Eighth, please do not damage the wires, do not put pressure on the wires, do not place heavy objects on the wires, and do not clamp the wires. It may cause electric shock.
Ninth, please professional and technical personnel for wiring and inspection.
Tenth, when you need to disassemble the machine for inspection and cleaning, please cut off the power and compressed air source first.