EVA(2) material dehumidifier 1. The internal circulation of the dehumidifier: through the operation of the compressor → discharge high-temperature and high-pressure gas through the exhaust port → enter the condenser for cooling → become a low-temperature and high-pressure gas → pass through the capillary tube → become a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid → evaporate and suck through the evaporator Heat → return to the compressor to become a low temperature and low pressure gas. So it goes back and forth. 2. The external circulation of the dehumidifier: under normal startup → through the operation of the fan → moist air is sucked in from the air inlet → passes through the evaporator → the evaporator absorbs the moisture in the air on the aluminum sheet → becomes dry air → Pass through the condenser to dissipate heat → blow out from the air outlet. main feature: 1. The honeycomb runner made of ceramic fiber has good dehumidification effect; 2, PLC programmable touch screen can be equipped with more complete functions; 3. Ultra-low dew point temperature can be obtained. Ordinary cooling water can reach -40℃ dew point, and it can reach ultra-low dew point above -50℃ with chiller; 4. Dehumidification and regeneration work continuously in cycles to ensure stable dew point temperature, and the dew point is stable in a straight line below -40°C; 5. No pollution to ensure plastic quality; 6. The runner can withstand 1000℃ high temperature to prevent fire, acid and alkali, washable, and the average life span is more than 10 years; 7. The regeneration temperature is 180℃, which saves 2/3 time and 30-40% energy compared with traditional hot air dryers; 8. One dehumidifier can be used with several independent drying hoppers. can dry to a moisture content below 0.02%, and solves the shortcomings of poor transparency, sprue sticking, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress, and insufficient product physical strength.
Dehumidification and drying feeding equipment series are composed of: non-heat dehumidification dryer, heat preservation type drying barrel and all stainless steel suction machine. The suction machine can transport the raw materials from the drying barrel to the forming machine, and can also transport the raw materials from the storage barrel to the drying barrel. According to customer needs, a kind of raw material can be delivered to two molding machines, vacuum motors and safety filter dust collectors are installed inside the machine. According to the production needs of different products, we can provide a powder-removing suction machine to separate the powder in the raw material and capture it. This device has a compact structure and is suitable for the production of precision injection products using engineering plastics such as connectors, precision gears, mobile phone communications, digital cameras and product size requirements, so that the moisture content of the raw materials after wet and dry is low and stable, which can meet strict requirements Technical and quality requirements.
Most engineering plastics are hygroscopic. When the plastic is taken out from the moisture-proof sealed packaging bag and exposed to the atmosphere, it will begin to absorb moisture from the atmosphere.
If it is a conventional hot-air barrel dryer, it is Humid external air can dry the plastic, so it cannot prevent the plastic from continuing to absorb moisture.
1. EVA(2) material dehumidifier The internal circulation of the dehumidifier: through the operation of the compressor → discharge high-temperature and high-pressure gas through the exhaust port → enter the condenser for cooling → become a low-temperature and high-pressure gas → pass through the capillary tube → become a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid → evaporate and suck through the evaporator Heat → until the compressor becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure gas. So it goes back and forth.
2. EVA(2) material dehumidifier The external circulation of the dehumidifier: under normal startup → through the operation of the fan → moist air is sucked in from the air inlet → passes through the evaporator → the evaporator absorbs the moisture in the air on the aluminum sheet → becomes dry air → Pass through the condenser to dissipate heat → blow out from the air outlet.
alias:EVA(2) material dehumidifier,EVA(2) dehumidifying dryer_EVA(2) Dehumidifiers dryer,plastic desiccant dryer
EVA(2) material dehumidifier application
EVA(2) material dehumidifier EVA(2) dehumidifying dryer 1. Dehumidification at room temperature, pressure and humidity (T5 degrees Celsius -38 degrees Celsius; R45%~95%) Environment: generally adopt freezing dehumidification methods (the most primitive methods include wind blowing, sun exposure, fire roasting and lime). 2. Low temperature, normal pressure and normal humidity, low temperature, normal pressure and low humidity environment: generally use regenerative adsorption rotor to dehumidify. 3. High temperature, normal pressure, normal humidity and high temperature, normal pressure and low humidity environment: generally use a combination of water cooling and freezing (or wheel dehumidification). Fourth, high-pressure air dehumidification and drying: generally use air dryer filters, special freeze dryers (cold dryers), or use dissolved drying towers. The air pipeline of the desiccant dryer adopts a closed circulation system, which can not be affected by the external weather, and the material can be dried well in dry or humid days without reversing moisture. The filter installed in the desiccant dryer can prevent dust leakage from causing pollution in the factory and keep the air environment clean. EVA(2) material dehumidifierWith the widespread use of engineering plastics, Dehumidifying dryers have gradually replaced traditional hot air dryers.
This is a device used to dehumidifying plastic resin to achieve drying. For example,
PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE.HDEPE,LDPE black3%,PE.HDEPE.LDPE black40%,PEEK,PE(1),
Dehumidifier dryerand other plastic resins must be dehumidified and dried during the production process to improve the quality of the finished product. plastic dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
EVA(2) material dehumidifier series are mainly designed for high-efficiency dehumidification of engineering plastics with strong hygroscopicity. Using the honeycomb runner with ceramic fiber as the base material, which represents the highest technological achievements of today, as the core component, the dry air provided can easily reach -40℃ dew point, and ideally it can reach -50℃ or even lower dew point , And the dew point temperature is stable, ensuring the high quality and stability of the molded plastic products. The whole series adopts P.LD. temperature control system as standard equipment; also provides PLC control with LCD touch-sensitive human-machine interface and can monitor the dehumidification effect of the machine Dew point meter is optional, the maximum drying air volume of this product can reach 3000m3/hr. The plastic before molding must be dried to an orientation ratio of less than 0.02%, which is completely bad, sprue adhesion, burrs, bubbles, silver bars, flow marks, cracks, dimensional stability and internal stress. Product defects (for example, insufficient physical properties and strength) are caused by sufficient dehumidification of the plastic before molding. Especially for PET, PBT, PA, PC and other high water absorption plastics, drying equipment with an ultra-low dew point of -40°C is required.
EVA(2) material dehumidifier can be dried to a volume ratio of less than 0.02%, which solves the shortcomings of short circuit, gate adhesion, bubbles, silver bars, cracks, poor dimensional stability, internal stress and insufficient physical strength of the product. There are a lot more.
Mainly used in plastic products, automobiles, optical discs, experiments, communications, optics, etc.; the rotary honeycomb can reach a low dew point of zero bai for dehumidification and drying at -40°C. In the case of enhanced configuration, the dehumidification dew point can be as high as -50°C. It is a choice for high-precision industries.
alias:EVA(2) material dehumidifier,EVA(2) dehumidifying dryer_EVA(2) Dehumidifiers dryer,plastic desiccant dryer
EVA(2) material dehumidifier Precautions
EVA(2) dehumidifying dryer Operation process of desiccant dryer: 1, please make sure the installation and adjustment have been completed; 2, please turn on the power switch of the control box and the dehumidifier panel; 3. When the temperature rises to the set temperature, check whether the temperature of the lower part is consistent; 4. The temperature indicator of the barrel can be inspected at any time, and the fault can be checked and repaired; 5. Keep the barrel full at any time during production; 6. When the raw materials are dried for a specified time, they can be produced; 7. Before stopping. First close the feeding plate and drain the raw materials underneath, then close the feeding system; 8. The standard temperature of the baking material is based on the following "plastic raw material baking temperature and time as the setting standard".
EVA(2) material dehumidifier operation process guide:
1. EVA(2) material dehumidifier Purpose
Properly operate and maintain the Dehumidifying dryer and standardize the operation of the EVA(2) material dehumidifier to ensure the baking quality of raw materials, increase the service life of the machine, and protect the safety of operators.
2. EVA(2) material dehumidifier Scope It is applicable to the operation of all desiccant dryers in our factory.
3. Definition None
4. Operational Responsibilities The feeder in the injection molding department uses the dehumidifier and dryer correctly in accordance with this operating instruction to protect the dehumidifier from damage and normal operation, and ensure that the machine is clean and tidy.
5. EVA(2) material dehumidifier Content
5. 1 Put all the current disconnect switches in the control box to the "ON" position, press the RUN/STOP key on the control panel, the indicator light will light up to start operation, and press RUN/STOP again during operation. ] Key, the indicator light flashes slowly, cooling operation, it will shut down after 5 minutes of operation.
5. 2 Setting of drying temperature: Press the mode switch【MOKE CHANGE】key twice, at this time the drying temperature setting display shows the symbol of C unit, press
5. 3 One-time conveying operation: press the LOADRI RUN/STOP] key of conveying 1 and the material is sent from the storage bin to the drying barrel. At this time, the indicator light flashes quickly, and when conveying 1 is pressed again, the operation will start. /Stop【LOADRI RUN/STOP】key,EVA(2) material dehumidifier the indicator light flashes slowly until it stops, when the indicator light does not flash, it means that the bucket is full.
5. 4 Secondary conveying material operation: press the LOADRI RUN/STOP button of conveying 2 to send the material from the drying barrel to the machine storage hopper. At this time, the indicator light flashes quickly EVA(2) material dehumidifier. When conveying 2 is pressed again Run/stop] LOADRI RUN/STOP] key, the indicator light flashes slowly until it stops, when the indicator light does not flash, it means that the bucket is full.
5. 5 The three-time conveying operation is the same as the second-time feeding operation mode, but the key is the conveying 3 run/stop]LOADRI step RUN/STOP] key.
5. 6 When Dehumidifying dryer is automatically operated to transport materials from the storage box to the drying cylinder and from the drying cylinder to the hopper of the forming machine, the conveying must be opened first
5. 8 Maintenance and maintenance of desiccant dryer:
5.8.1 EVA(2) material dehumidifier delivery 1-3 Filters and dryer filters must be cleaned once every shift.
5.8.2 When the machine is maintained and repaired, all current switches in the control box must be set to the "OFF" position.
5.8.3 The material in the EVA(2) material dehumidifier can only be used by the random molding machine (except for special circumstances).
5.8.4 When conveying 2 (transporting 3) is in operation, pay attention to opening the drying cylinder unloading valve about half to prevent the remaining material in the conveying pipe from blocking the conveying pipe and affecting feeding when the conveying 2 (conveying 3) stops.
5.8.5 The machine will generate high temperature during operation. Please take care to prevent burns. Do not touch the operation panel with wet hands, otherwise electric shock may occur. Note: The PET material of Hexing Parts must be produced with this machine, and other materials must be produced with a dehumidifying dryer according to the physical property table.
6. Reference file "Dehumidifying dryer operation manual"
7. Relevant records Dehumidifying dryer drying material record sheet Dehumidifying dryer maintenance check sheet
Practice has proved that reducing the dew point of the drying wind to below -40°C while controlling the du heat to blow over the surface of the wet plastic particles can reduce the moisture content of it to below 0.02% before molding. The EVA(2) material dehumidifier is used The air is fully dehumidified and heated in a closed circulation system, and the dry air quickly completely separates the moisture in the plastic particles to achieve the effect of dehumidification and drying.
So, do users know when they cannot use the machine?
Under what circumstances cannot be used EVA(2) material dehumidifier:
1. EVA(2) material dehumidifier,dehumidifier dryer There is a damaged line;
2. EVA(2) material dehumidifier To prevent electric shock, do not run the machine on a wet floor or after the machine is exposed to rain;
3.EVA(2) material dehumidifier If the machine is damaged or disassembled, it should not be overhauled and installed by professional maintenance personnel;
4. During the operation of the machine, at least 1m of surrounding space is required. Please protect this device and flammable materials at least 3m away;
5.EVA(2) material dehumidifier Avoid vibration and magnetic influence in the work area.
6.EVA(2) material dehumidifier When the ambient temperature is lower than 15℃, the water droplets attached to the surface of the evaporator will freeze to weaken the effect of the dehumidifier. If the ambient temperature exceeds 40℃, the pressure in the system will increase and the compressor will be overloaded. The protector should cut off the circuit, otherwise the compressor motor will be damaged. So the best temperature range of dehumidifier is 15℃～40℃. If the humidity in the air is below 30%, it will be too dry and uncomfortable, so a reliable humidity controller will control it to maintain the range of 50% to 60%. When using, close the doors and windows as much as possible, so that the indoor dehumidification effect is good.
The body of the desiccant dryer must be placed flat, not tilted or turned sideways, to avoid machine failure or abnormal noise.
7. The water storage in the Dehumidifying dryer is too full. In order to avoid overflowing and contaminating the ground, when the machine body must be moved during operation, please unplug the power cord first, and then pour out the water in the water storage bucket. Clean the air filter regularly (about once every two weeks) to maintain the dehumidification and dust removal efficiency and life of the machine. Clean the air filter and wash it with water below 40℃; it is better to clean it with detergent. After washing off the dust, rinse it with water, dry it and put it back into the body.
8.EVA(2) material dehumidifier When cleaning the body, wipe it lightly with a damp cloth; avoid directly splashing water for cleaning, so as not to damage the electrical insulation. Adhesives on the surface of the body can be cleaned with soap and water. Avoid spraying with gasoline, petroleum spirit, solvents or spray insecticides to avoid peeling paint or discoloration. Do not use thin rods or iron wires to dig out the inside of the machine to avoid malfunction or danger. Please unplug the power cord to maintain the life of the machine when it is out of power, not used for a long time, or when traveling!
Precautions when using EVA(2) material dehumidifier:
First, please carry out electrical construction in accordance with the "Electrical Equipment Standards", "Inside Wiring Regulations" and this operating manual.
Second, please do not use power sources other than those specified. plastic dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
Third, please complete the specified grounding works. (Yellow power cord)
Fourth, please fasten the connectors and connection terminals of the machine body and measuring instrument wires.
Fifth, the power supply must be cut off before the line inspection, and the voltage must be measured with a multimeter after 10 minutes to ensure safety before proceeding with the inspection.
Sixth, do not open the control box door at will during the power-on process.
Seventh, do not touch the machine body, control unit, and other accessories with wet hands.
Eighth, please do not damage the wires, do not put pressure on the wires, do not place heavy objects on the wires, and do not clamp the wires. It may cause electric shock.
Ninth, please professional and technical personnel for wiring and inspection.
Tenth, when you need to disassemble the machine for inspection and cleaning, please cut off the power and compressed air source first.